cuteblog

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Tigers or chicken??

Well, as many of you know...we are a house divided. 6 years ago I decided to be a clemson fan. Thought to myself, we'll, I don't mind either team so ill stick by my husband and wear orange on game day. Little did I know my son would chose to be a gamecock from the time he was old enough to understand. Ted couldn't understand. Only boy...pulling against his favorite team. After getting the most amazing perfect job I haven't been able to resist wearing garnet myself. I mean really, garnet is a much better choice to wear then orange. I'm sure you can agree with that, right! So here we are...divided. I am curious to see what side Lily will choose once she can understand. Right now we have Xan, Claudia, Harriet and Ted loving Clemson and me, Carter and Lily loving USC!

The girls went to the game...with the diehard gamecock Felder family. All left the house proudly wearing ORANGE!

Ted didn't take the lose as bad as I thought he would. He didn't finish watching and Carter didn't rub it in too much. We just hold up 4 fingers when walking around the house sometime. ;)

Until next year........

No comments:

Post a Comment