cuteblog

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thankful!!

Hard to believe we will be saying 2013 soon!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I think I could say it was one of my favorites! Ted and Carter went hunting which was unsuccessful but I love them hanging out and bonding. carter has really started enjoying hunting. He ask Ted if they can go any time he can.

Lunch was perfect at John and Harriet's. Carter, Lily and Dessie played hard while we grown ups mingled around the amazing appetizers!

Dinner at moms was great too! All my family was there. We have grown to about 25! How blessed we are. My favorite thing at Thanksgiving is going around the room and letting each person say what they are thankful for. I'm thankful to know each of my family members know Jesus and invited Jesus to be in their hearts (and life!). What a wonderful feeling to know that I will get to be with my love ones when God calls us home. This is only our temporary home after all.

Here's the only pictures I took all day. Glad I got these!!

Hope your thanksgiving was filled with family, love, smiles, tender hearts, and laughter. I know mine was.

No comments:

Post a Comment