cuteblog

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Top 12 Memories of 2012...

Even though I think all pictures and memories are important...here are my top 12 from 2012!

1. Xan getting her restricted!  Even though sometimes I rather drive myself then pay attention and give her driving lessons...in the end I was very proud of her for passing and being able to take the next step in life.  ps: I love sending her to the grocery store! ;)
 

 2. One Sunday afternoon we took the kids to Sesqui State Park!  Had beautiful weather and a great adventure.

                                                 

3. Charleston Weekend in March- Bridge run and Andrews Wedding.  Xan got to go with us to run the race and it was nice to be able to spend some time with just her.  Before long she will be off to college. :(  The wedding was beautiful and we danced the night away.





4. Work trip to St. Louis!  I don't travel much so traveling anywhere is fun for me.  I loved seeing a little of St. Louis and the FIRST Championship was very exciting.




5. Carter learning to ride his bike without training wheels. #proudmomma


6. Mother's Day.  This year was very special to me.  I woke up to several gifts on the table (which I LOVED!) and I got to cook a great dinner for my mom and grandmother.  #4generations








7. Selling of our company!!!  Looking forward to what the future holds for BrainTrust Tech.



8. Going to Shannon's babyshower.  It was so great to see so many great friends from high school!



9. Claudia making cheerleading at Crayton.  Even though it didn't turn out to be much of a cheerleading team, going through the tryouts and finding out she made the team was very exciting!!!


10.  Halloween!  This halloween was hands down my favorite!  I loved the kids costumes and taking them treak or treating at USC.  We had a wonderful time.





11. My mom's 50th Surprise party! 



12. New years eve beach trip!!  #lastpictureof2012


 That wraps up 2012.  I look forward to 2013 and everything it has to offer.  I thank God in advance for what he will do for and with my family!  God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment