cuteblog

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Retirement anyone?

After many years being on call, working long and crazy hours, hearing about all these health problems, and helping other back to good health, John (my father-in-law) has retired!  We are all very proud of the reputation he has created in Camden.  He is a such wonderful doctor.  Before my Grandfather passed away, John treated him.  When my papa was feeling really bad, he would never agrue with my mom and grandmother about going to Camden for Dr. DuBose to check him out.  My papa trusted him.  I think that is what being a great doctor is.  Having your patients trust you.

So, on to their next adventure in life.  We really are going to miss seeing them on the weekends but I know we will still make time for each other.  I am thrilled to have Xan spend a summer being adventous with her grandparents.  What an opporunity she will have.  I didn't get any pictures from the Retirement party.  I had the camera just wasn't sure if that was the place for pictures. 

With big and exciting news comes FAMILY! I did get a few shots of the grandkids. Maybe it will make for a great Christmas card again.











 





Not many pictures but enough to all these great grandkids!

Congrats again to PopPop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment