cuteblog

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Chapters

You know, new chapters in life has it's pros and cons.  Sometimes things are pros and the very next day they can be a con.  I noticed something this weekend about new chapters...





Embrace it! Here is my mother and father-in-law. They have just retired, looking forward to their next chapter together! Ted and I are always swept away with life. Work, kids, activities, sports, homework, projects, sick kids, chores, bills, ...you get the point. That is the way our life always has been. But, as I sat there watching them dance, I was inspired by their love for each other all these years later!  I love every thing about my life, even the fast pace chaos that I live in. I admit though, I look forward to embracing the chapter where Ted and I can be adventurous together. Don't get me wrong, I love my children and being a mother but I also love being a wife. Wife comes after mother when you have young children...really just children though. So, here is to my mother and father-in-law.  They are such an inspiration to me and my children!  Enjoy your sailboat!  Embrace it.


Poppop showed Xan his dancing moves!


Fun weekend in Charleston! 

Me and my honey!

Glad Ted, Xan and Poppop completed the Bridge run and Andrew and his beautiful bridge had a great wedding.  It was a wonderful weekend in Charleston!



No comments:

Post a Comment