cuteblog

Monday, September 10, 2012

Life in the fast lane!

Can you believe we have made it through 3 weeks of our new schedule?  It was a little rough getting adjusted to but we are moving right along.

By Friday's, Carter starts asking if he has to go to school.  Being at school by 7:20am instead of 9am is a big difference (for us all!)  Overall, he really loves school.  One week, he was one of two students in the class to visit the treasure box twice for being so good.  He has already received a "Braves Bill" at his school.  Students get "Braves Bills" for doing something they were told without being asked.  There is a shop he will get to go spend the money in. I look foward to watching him grow and learn things this school year.


Claudia tried out for the Crayton Middle School cheerleading team and made it!!! We are very excited.
 
Claudia has been working hard on her splits!

 
 Claudia's first game as a cheerleader!!!


 
Another "Pinterest" wreath I've made!

 
Sibling Love!

 
Proud Gamecock!!

 
A little rivalry in the house is always fun!

My big girl working with Mawmaw this summer!

Ms. Lily found Claudia's mascara!  Carter found me in the kitchen and said, "Momma, you need to see Lily"  When she walked up to me all I could do was laugh! She looked just like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle!  She was so proud of herself.  A very nice laugh for all of us.
 
Harriet is loving volleyball!  Xan is loving driving.  I'm off to CLEMSON with my job for the next 3 days!  Life is great...moving along!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment