cuteblog

Monday, January 30, 2012

My title?

First, I want to talk about my blog name.  Eyes wide open.  Where did I get the title? Here is my explanation when I was brainstorming and picked the title.

It is in the moment of our eyes being opened that we can see Jesus. Until that moment comes then can we only know about Him as a man who was killed on a cross because of the things He did over 2,000 years ago. To the closed eye He just is an historical figure, like Julius Caesar, Napoleon, and many others. Yet Jesus is much more than that, and it is only at that blessed moment when our eyes are opened that we can see who He is truly is.

I want my eyes wide open. As a godly woman, mother and wife I also need my eyes wide open. I pray God keeps my eyes wide open.

DuBose favorite quote--
2 Corinthians 5:9
    Therefore also we make it our aim, whether at home or absent, to be well pleasing to him.

Enjoy my blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment